- Specimen Feline whole blood, serum or plasma
- Test procedure
- When specimen and test kits are stored at cold circumstances (2~8 ℃), put them at room temperature for 15~30 minutes before use.
- Take out a device from a pouch and place it on a horizontal surface.
- Using a dropper as a pipette, obtain the specimen and dispense 10ul (black line) of the fluid into the specimen well (S).
- When the specimen is completely absorbed into the specimen well (S), drop about 3 drops ( 80ul ) of buffer.
- Read the test results between 5 ~ 10 minutes.