1) Specimen Canine Whole blood, serum or plasma
- Test procedure
- a) When specimen and test kits are stored at cold circumstances ( 2~8 ℃), put them at room temperature for 15 ~ 30 minutes before use.
- b) Take out a device from a pouch and place it on a horizontal surface.
- c) Using dropper add 2 drops of serum to Heartworm sample well. Other 3 sample well using a dropper as a pipette, obtain the specimen and dispense 10ul (black line) of the fluid into the specimen well (S).
- d) When the specimen is completely absorbed into the specimen well (S), add 3 drops ( 80 ㎕ ) of buffer.
- e) Read the test results between 5 ~ 10 minutes.